Telephone Book Questions & Answers
1. How much does it cost for an ad?2. How does billing work?
This is a 2 step process.
3. I'd like to design my own ad. What are the guidelines for designing my own ad?
4. What are the different sizes of the ads?
5. How do I change my White Page listings or add a new listing?
6. How do I order a yellow page ad in the Mayne Island Telephone Book?
7. I want to keep my same ad size but want to change the content of my ad. Who do I contact?
If Alea will make your changes then Contact Alea Design and Print.
email@example.com phone: 250-539-5361
If someone else created your ad then have them make the changes and you must be sure to send
the changed ad (in accordance with Alea Design and Print specifications)
to Alea Design and Print.
Useful Phone Book Links
When is payment due to the Lions for annual advertising space?
What is the deadline for getting ads into Alea Design and Print?
When does the new Phone Book come out?
History of the Mayne Island Lions Club phone book
It Takes A Team
- Teams of Lions solicit advertising from businesses on Mayne Island, neighbouring Gulf Islands, and in Sidney and Victoria areas.
- Other volunteers help with billing, maintaining a current customers database, proofreading and phone number verification, gathering artwork and photographs.
- Printing is done by Alea Print and Design, a Mayne Island company.
- Mayne Island residents receive a complimentary copy in their Mayne Island mail box.